Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/ on line 62

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/ on line 760

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/ on line 2354

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/ on line 4753
` Registering for Self-Assessment | Taxsail
Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/ on line 4753
Call us 9am-6pm weekdays

Tax Accountant Services

Confused by tax? Get in touch with our London-based tax accountant services for accurate advice on your accounts

Registering for Self-Assessment

Check if you need to register for self-assessment and submit a tax return. Are you unclear about the rules around tax returns? Do you think you might need to file a tax return but you are unsure?

If you answer yes to one of the following questions, you may need to fill out a tax return:

  • Have you made an investment in a property that you now earn rental income from that you need to tell HMRC about?
  • Do you have any overseas income that you need to pay tax on, such as overseas employment, rental or investment income?
  • Have you made a one-off capital gain or loss in the last year that could affect the amount of tax that you have to pay?
  • Is your annual income over £100,000?  Perhaps you have received a notice from HMRC about a previous year’s tax return and you need help unravelling what it means for this year’s taxes.
  • Are you receiving benefits from your employer that have been reported to HMRC on a P11D but are not reflected in your tax code?
  • Do you pay into a personal pension fund or make charitable donations that could mean you are entitled to a tax refund?
  • Have your savings or investments brought you more than £10,000 of interest or dividend income in the last year that you need to declare?
  • Do you or your partner claim child benefit with one of you earning over £50,000 per year?
  • Are you self-employed?

If any of the above apply to you then contact Hannah Smith, our TaxSail personal tax accountant. After a FREE initial consultation, Hannah will guide you through the process of registering with HMRC, preparing your tax return and ensuring the tax return is ready for submission.

Need help with tax return self assessment?

FREE personal tax return consultation.

Call TaxSail on 07867 784968

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/ on line 4753

Claim your FREE consultation with our London-based tax advisor!

Getting confused by your tax return? Looking for professional advice? Fill out the form below for your FREE initial tax return consultation.

About TaxSail

TaxSail offers expert tax advice for clients who are self-employed or sole traders and need to submit a tax return. Our tax advisor, Hannah Smith, can also offer help with tax compliance and corresponding with HMRC.

Click Here To Call TaxSail!

chartered accountant using a calculator to solve tax accounting issues

4 Reasons Why You Should Hire an Accountant

Posted by Hannah | Blog | 0 Comment

Struggling with your tax return but not sure if you need to hire a tax accountant? Here are 4 reasons you should consider. Whether you’re thinking about starting up a business doing something you love, own a small side business to supplement your current income or you’ve been self-employed for a while and need some […]

chartered accountant giving tax advice during a consultation

5 Top Tax Tips for the Self-Employed

Posted by Hannah | Blog | 0 Comment

Need tax return advice? Check out our top tax tips Just started your self-employed business? Make sure you keep on top of your tax with our tax return advice Keeping your business finances up-to-date is no easy task. For many, the burden of well-kept finances, tax returns, and the general day-to-day running of their business […]